Well that's right. I've had to yet again restart a blog. Due to some miscommunications my prior work was deleted. Though it may have been a blessing in disguise.

I have now purchased web hosting for a decent price and have chosen to utilize blogger. Which I highly recommend. I've been playing with my design so forgive me for any changes that occur.

I haven't forgotten to keep up with sketching though. Here are a few sketches from the other day when it rained.

I was attempting to really catch the reflection of the car with all the rain drops.

My favorite spot at the house, too wet to sit on but I think it made for a decent subject.

Back to some news, with the recent collapse of my prior blog, I have quite a few ideas in mind for the format and direction of this blog. Aiming for good things though. Setting goals I key for both the development of the blog, but even more so on my own growth and development.

Well I hope to hear from you all, thanks for dropping by and check back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for both your time, and words of encouragement or critique.
I appreciate all and any thoughts that you have.

Benjamin J.

Popular