SLV Brewery Returned

4 comments
Inside The San Luis Valley Brewery
Returning to the Brewery yet again I feel I have somewhat managed to capture the light coming in from outside. I also liked played a little with my pens here. I have been working on removing line so it was nice to play with bold blacks.

Returning to Routine
This week marked the second week I've been back at the regular job. Continuing to draw as much as I can. I'm thinking of attempting a go at Though this does not mean I am not staying busy and active. As many of you may have notice the recent face lift the sketchblog has recently gone though. Thanks to Zoe at Chic & Sassy Designs.

A Future Project?
Today I met up with a good friend of mine to plan a project out. We'll begin next Friday I'll have to give you some more news later on about that though.

By the way, what'd ya think of the new watermark?

Related Entries:

Having a Drink at the Brewery

SLV Brewery

4 comments:

  1. I really like the color scheme of this drawing and the contrast from the bold blacks is really nice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I'm somewhat of a little comic nerd. Though I follow more the artists then the comics.

      The bold blacks remind me of older comics prior to the digital age. When frazetta ruled. I didn't even really notice the color scheme to be honest though. I was just lucky!

      Thank you so much Zoe for your thoughts

      Delete
  2. great pen work! I haven't gotten at all comfortable with markers, and I love how you have whole planes blocked with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for dropping by Martha.
      Well to be honest I'm not so sure I understand your comment. I use watercolors for the color, The black areas are from a #3 Micron Pen. But let me know what ya mean.

      Delete

Thank you for both your time, and words of encouragement or critique.
I appreciate all and any thoughts that you have.

Benjamin J.

Popular