San Luis valley Brewery
Well been trying to get as much drawing in as possible. I grabbed my coffee as usual and stopped by this little cozy spot at the San Luis Valley Brewery.
Trying to practice is essential. Generally I don't catch too many people in a lot of my sketches so that's been my focus for a few days now. Especially with the Sun Shine Festival comming up.
Every year we have somewhat of an art, craft, and food fair here in the San Luis Valley. It used to be known as the "Sunshine Fest" but was renamed to the Summer Fest on the Rio. None the less if the name many many people come.
I hope to catch some decent sketches in, figure it'll be some decent prep for Santo Domingo. Passport application has been sent, about to register for the symposium. Just need to figure out how long I'm gonna stay. (if only forever was an option :b ).
Well with all that said I was wondering of other fun or exciting events that go on or fun places people like to go on trips to. Know of any? Share em with me.
Benjamin J.

3 comments:

  1. Looks sharp. Keep up the great work!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ben

    That is great work ' And just adding that touch of color as brought that sketch alive !!!

    awesome stuff mate !

    Daz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking time out to check out my recent stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for both your time, and words of encouragement or critique.
I appreciate all and any thoughts that you have.

Benjamin J.

Popular