Preparing for Travel

3 comments
Well as I mentioned in my previous entry. I am trying to go to the 3rd Urban Sketchers Symposium held in Santo Domingo, (Dominican Republic).
So here's the start of it all. In order to get a passport you need:
Proof of US citizenship
Proof of identity (drivers license or photo id)
Recent color photo (get one from Walmart walgreens they are furrowed then the post office)
And a few fees (dependant on if your getting the passport book or card, or both)
Loosing my old birth certificate, I needed to go to the county clerks office to apply for a new one. Then had to go pick up the application for the passport at the post office. All that's left is to fill it out and get my picture taken for the passport.
Raising Money
This all being said I am tryig to raise some money to possibly help extend my stay in santo domingo along with having some extra spending money while there for suveneers and what not.
Well that's all for now, keep checking in for more updates.
Benjamin J.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear you're going there, have a nice trip. Also, nice blog, I think I'll be coming here again, nice to hear what's going on with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you,

    I'm pretty excited about the trip. Still need to get my passport til I go ahead and get my plane ticket and all but regardless I'm fairly certain its gonna happen.

    Thanks for your time and especially your feedback,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ben i,m excited for you dude ' you have done the hard part now get that plane booked !!!

    Awesome Blog dude :)

    Star

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for both your time, and words of encouragement or critique.
I appreciate all and any thoughts that you have.

Benjamin J.

Popular