A quick sketch of the McDaniel Hall at Adams State University.

So while capturing this sketch a friend arrived and we held a decent conversation, which in turn ended up becomming somewhat of a heart to heart. Everyone needs that moment in their life to vent and relieve there souls of the negative energy which burden our overall well being.

None the less while talking about my sketches and the work I've done, I can't help but get to the point that I'm truely at peace when drawing and that its all I really need to be content with myself. Working to illustrate and capture memories, moments, and emotions that connect or speak out a message is my goal. Doing so and allow those works to provide for my simple living is the dream. Now how can I get from point a to point b?

Ambitions, goals, and dreams are needed, without them a person loses faith and can not work forward. Now the challenge is achieving them. So Whats your goals or achievement. What exactly makes you happy with yourself?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for both your time, and words of encouragement or critique.
I appreciate all and any thoughts that you have.

Benjamin J.