Split Spread Decision

No comments

Well here is yet another split spread. Typically I usually try to get one image per page. My entire schedule lately has been chaotic though. It feels as though as soon as I get into my sketch its time for me to go.

None the less here's the result of utilizing left over space. The first part (right side) was started at the coffee shop. I am very pleased with the girl directly infront of me. The older woman further back was really a pain though. She was writting or grading regardless her movement was frantic. I definitely need to work on speed for those situations.

The later side was done later on in the evening. It's brought on by an earlier discussion with one of the art professors at the university. His recomendation for me was to work more on my atmospheric perspective. I feel this sketch performed this decently.

Let me know what you think and which you prefer of both sketches.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for both your time, and words of encouragement or critique.
I appreciate all and any thoughts that you have.

Benjamin J.